Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back To Work I Go!

I know I haven't posted in over a week.... this has been a tough week and a half, I had to go back to work!!!!  It was so hard to leave my baby, he was with his daddy (my husband requested a cool nickname for this blog, and he came up with Alan, as in the hangover, if you knew him it would be really funny) but it was still hard to do.  The build up of going back to work made it hard to stay on track with diet and exercise, but I have been trying really hard even when dessert sounds way better than working out.  *Alan :)  has been so super supportive and really trying to motivate me, even when I am not very pleasant and all I do is b*tch and complain the whole time I am working out.

I had these nightmares about going back to work, it was hard to leave the baby, but I am a nurse and I have been off work for 3 months so I was petrified about making a mistake, or forgetting how to do my job.  I know this is cliche but it was like riding a bike, I just jumped right in and felt comfortable.  Until yesterday I was seriously wondering why I chose a career in nursing, and now I know, because I am great at it!  Getting through yesterday was another step in the right direction, and it has helped me to feel a little better.  It is really hard to diet and exercise and be positive when you feel sad and scared.

Until next time, here's to weight loss and being positive.

Weight:
180 lbs

1 comment:

  1. You ARE good at what you do, sometimes we all just need a little reminder of that. Keep up the good work, maybe being busy back at work will make things a little easier. I feel like being at home makes it so much easier to snack and watch TV, instead of moving around and work and eating real food :) Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete